2015年11月12日 星期四

Color 3

I wish I could graduate from the department of chemistry since I may possibly fail most of my exam this time. As I'm very depressed because my poor grade, I'll try to choose some dark and cool color to show my depression.


But why we feel depressed when we see the cool and dark color?  Let's look at the same picture with a warm color.



Well, although this may seem depressed, but if we assume that he just want to stay away from the sun. It looks fine with the same pose and background. The different feelings of different colors are  all because it's implicit meaning to us.

Think of a lovely morning with yellow warm sun light. When you're under the warm sun, you'll feel that everything is o.k. and you can handle another exhausting day.

But if you find that it's raining outside when you wake up, maybe you'll just stay in your bed and sliding your smartphone all day long. Because every thing looks troublesome and you don't want to take your umbrella walking in a windy rainy day.


Through our experiences in our daily life, we often have special feeling about some of colors around us. Besides thinking of certain object, maybe some of your past or emotion or your depressed high school day with little but continuous rain will be evoked. Since one or a series of colors can give us a special emotion, we often see the application of color using in our everyday life. Like the coca-cola's red may give you a feeling of youthful, energetic and passion, or the yellow of 一信麵家(?) may provide you an expression warm and delicious food. This are all the power of colors.



Since it's close to midnight now, I think I'll stop this topic at here. 'Maybe' I'll add some more things and pictures in this article before Saturday, so you can visit here again at Saturday or just leave a comment below to finish your weekly response. At the end, I wish you and me can all pass the devil like mid-term exam.

3 則留言:

  1. Red and yellow can increase our appetite, which is what McDonald does.

    回覆刪除
  2. Umm... I can feel your darkness in your heart, and I also agree with you that the power of darkness is very strong, which can drive us lazy.
    In the end...God bless you~

    回覆刪除
  3. Color is really important in our life~They can bring totally different emotions.

    回覆刪除